1D Disco Party in Maidstone
With our flashing lights and disco playing all the latest songs from One Direction and some party dance favourites thrown in for good measure, the Emporium Parties Maidstone team will get you all in the mood to party.
What sets an Emporium Parties Maidstone 1D disco party apart from regular DJ's is that we provide your child and guests with full entertainment throughout the whole party playing fun packed games, dancing, dance routines and prizes so that you can sit back and relax and enjoy the party.
Understanding the children's needs
Our children's entertainers will tailor the entertainment at your One Direction disco party to suit the needs of the birthday child and his or her guests. Every group of children are unique and so too are their needs. Some children prefer to do more dancing, some prefer more games, some like pop and chart music and some cheesy party dancing.
At all our entertainment parties we provide full interaction throughout, there is no time for sitting down and getting bored whilst watching a show, we do not offer sit down parties. We ensure all children who want to be entertained are entertained and are included throughout the party. Many other companies have a repetitive show, but we have a large selection of age appropriate party games and party dancing therefore no two parties are exactly the same.
- Party Overview
- Cost & What's Included
- Optional Extras
- Party Games & Music
- Why Choose Us?
- Booking & Contact
One Direction Disco Party Overview
Your children's party entertainers will arrive with you at your venue 30 minutes before the party start time to set up. The party begins with approximately 45 minutes of entertainment which includes a mixture of age appropriate party games, party dancing, One Direction songs and prizes. At the end of the 1st half we will lead the children to your party table for you to provide them with your yummy food and drink. During this time (approx 30 mins), our kids entertainers will provide you with a few extra pairs of hands to lighten the load by pouring drinks or handing around the sandwiches.
Once the children have had their refreshments, if it's a birthday party and you have a cake, our kids entertainers will organise the children for the singing of happy birthday and candle blowing.
Then it's back to more entertainment for the remainder of the party time. At the end of the party our childrens entertainers are more than happy to assist you with organising the children for the giving out of party bags or party gifts if you wish, just let us know.
Cost and What's Included?
- 2 members of Emporium Parties Maidstone staff
- Themed games such as "1D's greatest fan" and "The 1D post box" game and more
- One Direction, pop and party music
- Party dancing
- Mini disco with flashing lights
- Party duration 2hrs
- Photo Opportunity (please request at time of booking)
Cost £ 190.00
Add some wow to your child's party by adding an optional extra to your party. All of the optional extras below only cost £20 when included with any 2hr party package. Or why not add an extra 30 minutes of party time with an optional extra for only £50. To ensure your party runs smoothly, some of the optional extras have a maximum number of children.
- £20 - Face painting - Max 20 children
- £20 - Balloon modelling - Max 30 children
- £20 - Glitter tattoos - Max 20 children
- £20 - Mini makeover - Max 20 children
- £20 - U.V. light
- £30 - Extra 30 minutes of party time
- £ 4 - Pass the parcel - Up to 30 children
Party Games & Dancing
A common question we're asked is "What games and type of music do you play?" Well the honest answer is it REALLY depends on a number of things such as age and how many children, how much space we have and so on. Our entertainers will tailor the entertainment at your party to suit the needs of the birthday child and guests. Every group of children are unique and so too are their needs. Some children prefer to do more dancing, some prefer more games, some like pop and chart music, some cheesey party dance tunes. Our experienced party leaders are well rehearsed at knowing what the children want, what's hot and what certainly isn't "cool". If your child has any particular favourite music tracks, just let us know. Of course at this party there will be plenty of one direction tracks included.
When it comes to games, again our party leaders can normally sense what kind of games the children would like. We do not play exclusion games as such, as we feel that nobody at a party should be excluded. However, we would add an Emporium Parties spin on well known games children still love to play such a musical bumps and musical statues but nobody gets excluded.
We will always include some 1D themed games.
Why Choose Emporium Parties
- Well established. Operating since 1999
- Lots of happy customers. Our feedback comes to us via a 3rd party just so you know our feedback is genuine
- 2 entertainers at all parties as standard
- All of our entertainers are directly employed by us and undergo a rigorous interview and training process to ensure they have the right amount of energy, passion and are naturally able to interact with children
- Public Liability Insured (PLI) for your complete peace of mind
- DBS (Formally CRB) checked entertainers
- Portable Appliance Test (PAT) tested equipment, safety is as important as your children are
- Branches covering small territories in Kent, , East Sussex and West Sussex and in the unlikely event that an entertainer is unable to attend we have teams on standby
- Prices are competitively priced to other professional and well established children's entertainment companies
Still unsure? We completely understand that you want your party for son or daughter to be just right. Our telephone staff are experienced party leaders and Mum's too so have first hand knowledge and understanding of what goes on at a party on both sides of the fence, to give you the best possible advice and information. Call us on 01303 647007 and feel free to ask as many questions as you need to.
Booking and Contact
To book your party, simply call our team on 01303 647007, everything can be done over the phone from checking availability to paying your deposit. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 9am til 5.30pm.
Things we ask you when making a booking
- Party date and time
- Address of your venue including postcode
- Child's first name and age
- Approximate number of children attending
- Your preferred contact number and email address
All bookings require a £40 deposit at the time of booking to secure your chosen date and time slot, all major debit and credit cards, bank payment or Paypal accepted for deposit payments. Once your deposit has been received, your confirmed booking details are emailed to you. Your local franchisee or party manager will normally contact you 1-2 days before your party just to double check everything and to answer any last minute questions.
- Head Office Main Booking and Enquiry Line - 01303 647007
- Your local branch covered by this website is Maidstone- 01303 647007
- Email - email@example.com
- Facebook - Like our Facebook page and be the first to hear about our latest news and special offers AND just for liking our page you get £10 off ANY* party package.
*Facebook discount T's & C's apply
Parties on this website are available in the following postcode areas only ME1, ME4, ME5, ME6, ME7, ME8, ME14, ME15, ME16, ME17, ME20
For parties in other areas please visit your nearest local Emporium Parties branch via our branch locator on the areas page
To book a party or if you need any further information or help with any aspect of planning your party, please feel free to give us a call on our main booking and enquiry line on 01303 647007 opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We go that extra mile to make you smile! Stress Free, Hassle Free!